The Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke is hosting a fun filled day of free spooky fun for Halloween on Friday 31st October.
The fun kicks off at 11am with the first of four Zombie Disco shows from Bread and Butter Theatre. There will be plenty of spooky comedy, music, fun and games from the two hapless zombies at noon, 1pm and 2pm.
Children will be able to show off their creative skills at a Halloween craft workshop, where they can make fantastic bats or mini witches to take home.
There will be face painters there to create scary faces ready for trick or treating later on Friday. Children will even get the chance to try traditional apple bobbing.
Other activities and attractions on offer include:
- Pumpkin carving with Bradley Stoke in Bloom
- Suzie the Snake, hosted by Pets at Home
- Dog rescue charity Bristol DAWG with some of their dogs
Activities and attractions will run between 11am to 3pm (see schedule).
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are putting on a really fun packed Halloween event this year with loads of interesting things for children of all ages to do.”
Related link: What’s On in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018