A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke is due to re-open for the 2015 season this weekend.
The weekly Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [map], will open for the first time this year on Sunday 3rd May.
As in previous years, the site will open to sellers and buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the number of buyers usually drops off after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
If grabbing a bargain isn’t your thing, there are plenty of other events going on over the weekend, including the Three Brooks Nature Conservation Group’s monthly workday on Saturday (2nd May) and their annual Dawn Chorus Walk very early on Sunday morning (3rd May).
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021