A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke is due to re-open for the 2015 season this weekend.
The weekly Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [map], will open for the first time this year on Sunday 3rd May.
As in previous years, the site will open to sellers and buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the number of buyers usually drops off after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
If grabbing a bargain isn’t your thing, there are plenty of other events going on over the weekend, including the Three Brooks Nature Conservation Group’s monthly workday on Saturday (2nd May) and their annual Dawn Chorus Walk very early on Sunday morning (3rd May).
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020