A Bradley Stoke resident is asking local businesses if they can donate prizes for a charity auction that will raise funds for a hospital unit that is close to his heart.
Craig John, of Cooks Close, is hoping to stage the auction on 1st December, to raise money to fund research and treatment at the Bristol Centre of Reproductive Medicine (BCRM), through the Southmead Hospital Charity.
“We are looking for local businesses to assist in any way, be it a voucher, tickets, an experience, discount codes, promotional merchandise etc.”
“I can collect any items that can be donated to save any postage fees.”
“We will feedback the total sum raised in the action, and also the sum raised for any donated prize.”
If you are able to donate anything, please call Craig on 07753 166454.
In an effort to raise even more money for the BCRM, Craig will also be running 16 competitive 10k races during 2016, starting with the London Olympic Park 10k on 2nd January.
Businesses and local people can also help by sharing the link to Craig’s fundraising page, which is: southmeadhospitalcharityfundraise.everydayhero.com/uk/craig-john-running-challenge
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020