A Bradley Stoke resident is asking local businesses if they can donate prizes for a charity auction that will raise funds for a hospital unit that is close to his heart.
Craig John, of Cooks Close, is hoping to stage the auction on 1st December, to raise money to fund research and treatment at the Bristol Centre of Reproductive Medicine (BCRM), through the Southmead Hospital Charity.
“We are looking for local businesses to assist in any way, be it a voucher, tickets, an experience, discount codes, promotional merchandise etc.”
“I can collect any items that can be donated to save any postage fees.”
“We will feedback the total sum raised in the action, and also the sum raised for any donated prize.”
If you are able to donate anything, please call Craig on 07753 166454.
In an effort to raise even more money for the BCRM, Craig will also be running 16 competitive 10k races during 2016, starting with the London Olympic Park 10k on 2nd January.
Businesses and local people can also help by sharing the link to Craig’s fundraising page, which is: southmeadhospitalcharityfundraise.everydayhero.com/uk/craig-john-running-challenge
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Covid won’t wilt Marie Curie’s Great Daffodil Appeal - 19th March 2021
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020