A Bradley Stoke resident is asking local businesses if they can donate prizes for a charity auction that will raise funds for a hospital unit that is close to his heart.
Craig John, of Cooks Close, is hoping to stage the auction on 1st December, to raise money to fund research and treatment at the Bristol Centre of Reproductive Medicine (BCRM), through the Southmead Hospital Charity.
“We are looking for local businesses to assist in any way, be it a voucher, tickets, an experience, discount codes, promotional merchandise etc.”
“I can collect any items that can be donated to save any postage fees.”
“We will feedback the total sum raised in the action, and also the sum raised for any donated prize.”
If you are able to donate anything, please call Craig on 07753 166454.
In an effort to raise even more money for the BCRM, Craig will also be running 16 competitive 10k races during 2016, starting with the London Olympic Park 10k on 2nd January.
Businesses and local people can also help by sharing the link to Craig’s fundraising page, which is: southmeadhospitalcharityfundraise.everydayhero.com/uk/craig-john-running-challenge
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Specsavers staff pedal and bake for Comic Relief - March 23rd, 2017
- Anorexia survivor launches charity fundraising campaign - January 13th, 2017
- Tesco relay raises thousands for cancer charity - November 21st, 2016
- Bradley Stoke man in team attempting 45-mile charity walk around Bristol - October 13th, 2016
- Lily, 4, donates hair to Little Princess Trust - August 15th, 2016
Share this article: