The Journal is pleased to announce that Emma Tibbott is the lucky winner of our exclusive prize draw to win a year’s free membership at the Anytime Fitness gym at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre.
The free prize draw was featured in the May 2017 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine, and the winner’s name was independently drawn out of the hat by a member of staff at the Willow Brook Centre.
Emma, a mum of two who lives in Bradley Stoke, said she was delighted to find out she had won.
Speaking after she had been presented with her prize by Anytime Fitness club manager Lewis Erskine, Emma said:
“I’ve never been in a gym in my life, and never used any gym equipment, so I’m feeling a little nervous, if I’m honest.”
“For the last two years, I’ve been thinking that I ought to do something to get fit. Now, I have no excuses!”
She added that she took part in some long distance running when at school, but has “done nothing since”. She anticipates using her newly acquired gym pass “at least twice a week”.
Emma’s nerves were soon put at rest by Lewis, who gave her a tour of the facilities at the 24-hour gym and arranged a personal induction session.
Anytime Fitness is located on the first floor of the town square shops and offices, above KFC.
Photo: Emma receives her membership key from Lewis Erskine, club manager.
This article originally appeared in the July/August 2017 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine (on page 39). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021