On Sunday 3rd December, the West of England MS Therapy Centre in Wheatfield Drive, Bradley Stoke will be holding its Christmas Fair from 11am to 3pm, with all proceeds going direct to the centre.
Members and volunteers will be running the stalls, many of which will be hand-crafted items, so it will be the perfect chance to stock up on those stocking fillers and presents!
A spokesperson for the centre said:
“The centre’s oxygen chamber will become Santa’s grotto, so bring the kids along to meet Mr and Mrs Christmas and some of their elves. Santa will have a little present for all the children and there will be a photographer on the day to send out a complimentary photograph.”
“Why not try out our ‘wine or water’ stall, this one is always good for a giggle, or for a sweeter tooth try our chocolate tombola. Pick up some books, gift sets, Christmas crafts, bric-a-brac, jewellery and enter our raffle. After all of that, why not sit down and enjoy some well-deserved tea and homemade cakes?”
The West of England MS Therapy Centre has been caring for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), their families and carers since 1985. MS is a disease affecting the central nervous system and is the most common cause of disability in young people in the UK today.
It costs around £380,000 to keep the centre running every year and currently less than one percent is received from statutory funding, so events like this are essential for the continued success of the centre.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020