The West of England MS Therapy Centre in Bradley Stoke is inviting local businesses to a networking afternoon on Thursday 14th February, from 3pm to 5pm.
The afternoon will include an inspiring talk from Invictus Games 2018 silver medallist Jeff Robinson (pictured), along with canapés, drinks and plenty of time for networking with all the local businesses.
Sarah Vincent, events and community officer, will also be talking about the benefits to businesses when they work alongside a charity. A study carried out by Deloitte found that employees were “twice as likely to rate their corporate culture as very positive” if their company was involved with a charity.
“We are really looking forward to bringing local businesses together to share our fantastic work with them and to enable the businesses themselves to create new relationships with each other,” said Sarah.
The West of England MS Therapy Centre has been caring for people with multiple sclerosis and neurological conditions, their families and carers since 1985.
If your business would like to attend this FREE event, please contact Sarah Vincent to book your place on 01454 628723 or email@example.com
More info: Love your Charity event page on Facebook
Photo: Invictus Games 2018 silver medallist Jeff Robinson.
This article originally appeared in the February 2019 issue of the Bradley Stoke Journal magazine (on page 23). The magazine is delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH (except August), to ALL 8,700 homes in Bradley Stoke. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021