Local Primary Care and NHS Trusts began a review into the services in 2006 and following extensive meetings and feedback from parents, staff and experts they have drawn up goals and suggestions for how the services will change.
Background documents and feedback forms are available on the Maternity and Newborn Services Review page of the Bristol Health Services Plan website.
The public consultation runs from 30th June to 17th October 2008.
A local meeting to discuss the plans will be held on Monday 22nd September 2008 at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road, Bradley Stoke.
Related pages: The Journal’s Public Consultations page.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Pharmacy from Wednesday 6th May - 4th May 2015