Bradley Stoke will continue to be served by Frenchay Hospital after the new acute hospital at Southmead opens its doors in 2013.
A report published by the Frenchay Project Group shows Bradley Stoke lying within the “catchment area” for the new community facilities at the downgraded Frenchay Hospital.
The report says:
The catchment area that has been agreed is for locality services, which is larger than, but includes, local services within walking distance. The catchment area is not defined by strict boundaries but sets out, taking public transport and road links into account, from which areas people are most likely to choose to come to Frenchay for services.
More information: Developing community healthcare facilities for Frenchay.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Covid-19 surge testing coming to the Stokes in response to cases of Brazilian mutation - 28th February 2021
- Covid-19 community testing unit to open in Bradley Stoke on Monday - 17th January 2021
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017