On Sunday 17th May at 1pm walkers from across the South West and Wales will meet at the Town Square, Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke, for a spring walk in aid of NACC, the leading Colitis and Crohn’s Disease patients’ charity.
The route will take walkers through the Three Brooks Local Nature Reserve following the Three Brooks Way and will finish with refreshments at the Jubilee Centre.
More information about the walk:
- Suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs
- Route distance 3 ½ miles / 1½ hours / 304 calories
- Marshalled route
- Dogs welcome
- Fun activities at the end of the walk
For further information or to register:
- Phone: 0845 4348513
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or just turn up on the day.
Donations can be made at: www.justgiving.com/nacc/donate
Georgie Bigg, from the local NACC Group says:
“It’s been a fantastic opportunity for our group of volunteers to get involved in local activities and help fund raise. It’s good to know so many people will benefit.”
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020