Bradley Stoke Town Councillor John Ashe has raised £210 for the British Limbless Ex Servicemen’s Association (BLEMSA), one of this year’s mayoral charities.
Read more: Bradley Stoke Town Council
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020