Bradley Stoke Town Councillor John Ashe has raised £210 for the British Limbless Ex Servicemen’s Association (BLEMSA), one of this year’s mayoral charities.
Read more: Bradley Stoke Town Council
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Teenager's cake bakes raise hundreds of pounds for local charity - 13th January 2021
- Grant award a welcome boost for local charity - 17th November 2020
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020