South Gloucestershire Council has announced a public consultation on proposals to introduce lower speed limits of 30/40mph on a number of rural roads close to Bradley Stoke.
A speed limit of 40mph is proposed for Trench Lane, lowered to 30mph for the bend near the Woodlands Lane Roundabout.
The Old Gloucester Road will also have a 40mph limit, between the M4 bridge and Earthcott Green.
The consultation runs until Friday 19th February.
Read more: South Gloucestershire Council
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020