With counting well under way, the rumours are that Conservative Jack Lopresti is looking the likely winner with up to 40% of the votes.
Liberal Democrat supporters observing the count are admitting that it doesn’t look good for their candidate Peter Tyzack.
Mr Lopresti has not yet arrived at the count but is expected within the next few minutes.
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - 18th December 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - 2nd October 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - 16th March 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - 22nd March 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - 9th June 2017