Every Saturday during October 2010, staff at the award-winning Reflections Hair Salon based at the Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke will be holding ‘Pink Days’ to support Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
Dressed in pink, staff will be offering clients pink cupcakes and pink refreshments, and holding a raffle to win a pair of GHD Original Hair Straighteners worth £119. The limited edition Pink GHDs (sold with a gorgeous raffia bag and compact mirror) are already on sale at Reflections with £10 from every pair sold going to charity.
Hannah Fox, Reflections Salon Manager, commented:
“As hairdressers, we often see the effects of cancer first hand and can sometimes provide the service of confidant as well as stylist. ”
“In a female orientated industry, it is a charity we feel strongly about supporting so we are really looking forward to welcoming our Bradley Stoke clients, turning the salon pink, having some fun and raising money for this worthy cause throughout October.”
Related link: Hair Salons in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Local mum’s new role supporting families of children with heart conditions - 6th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke man's virtual 'around the world' charity cycle ride - 23rd May 2020
- Local residents in training for 110-mile cancer charity walk - 29th February 2020
- Marie Curie fundraisers looking for new volunteers in 2020 - 18th January 2020
- Mental Elf Run a resounding success - 10th January 2020