South Gloucestershire Council has announced the dates and locations for this February half term’s free Holiday Cycling Courses for children.
Courses cover Bikeability levels one, two and three – designed to give beginners and improvers the skills needed to take to their bikes with confidence.
Locally, the courses will run at Bradley Stoke Community School as follows:
- Level 1 – Mon 21st: 9:30am to 12 noon
- Level 2 – Mon 21st, Tue 22nd and Wed 23rd: 1pm to 3:30pm
- Level 3 – Mon 21st, Tue 22nd and Wed 23rd: 9:30 am to 12 noon
Places are offered on a ‘first come first served’ basis and are subject to change due to availability and numbers.
More info: Holiday Courses (Better by Bike)
Related link: Walking and Cycling in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018