The Bristol Evening Post reports that an Ormonds Close man helped save a youngster injured in a Bradley Stoke play park by plugging a hole in the child’s head with his finger, in order to stop blood spurting from a wound.
The child is said to have struck his head when doing a back flip from the top of a climbing frame in the park.
The accident happened at around 3:30pm on Good Friday and the paper is now trying to help rescuer Craig Gardiner get in touch with the injured child, who is named as ‘Ademme’.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020