The Bristol Evening Post reports that an Ormonds Close man helped save a youngster injured in a Bradley Stoke play park by plugging a hole in the child’s head with his finger, in order to stop blood spurting from a wound.
The child is said to have struck his head when doing a back flip from the top of a climbing frame in the park.
The accident happened at around 3:30pm on Good Friday and the paper is now trying to help rescuer Craig Gardiner get in touch with the injured child, who is named as ‘Ademme’.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021