The Bristol Evening Post reports that an Ormonds Close man helped save a youngster injured in a Bradley Stoke play park by plugging a hole in the child’s head with his finger, in order to stop blood spurting from a wound.
The child is said to have struck his head when doing a back flip from the top of a climbing frame in the park.
The accident happened at around 3:30pm on Good Friday and the paper is now trying to help rescuer Craig Gardiner get in touch with the injured child, who is named as ‘Ademme’.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020