The Bristol Evening Post reports that an Ormonds Close man helped save a youngster injured in a Bradley Stoke play park by plugging a hole in the child’s head with his finger, in order to stop blood spurting from a wound.
The child is said to have struck his head when doing a back flip from the top of a climbing frame in the park.
The accident happened at around 3:30pm on Good Friday and the paper is now trying to help rescuer Craig Gardiner get in touch with the injured child, who is named as ‘Ademme’.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020