Bradley Stoke has seven polling stations open today for voting in the 2011 District & Town Elections and the national AV Referendum.
The local polling stations (open until 10pm) are:
- Brook Way Activity Centre
- Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road
- Holy Trinity Church, Broad Croft
- Baileys Court Activity Centre
- Evangelical Church, Baileys Court Road
- St Joseph’s Centre, Juniper Way
- Church of Christ the King, Mautravers Close
For information about the local candidates and their parties’ manifestos, visit our Bradley Stoke Local Elections 2011 page.
The Journal will be reporting LIVE from tonight’s count at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre, starting at around 10:30pm.
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - December 18th, 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - October 2nd, 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - March 16th, 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - March 22nd, 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - June 9th, 2017