Bradley Stoke has seven polling stations open today for voting in the 2011 District & Town Elections and the national AV Referendum.
The local polling stations (open until 10pm) are:
- Brook Way Activity Centre
- Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road
- Holy Trinity Church, Broad Croft
- Baileys Court Activity Centre
- Evangelical Church, Baileys Court Road
- St Joseph’s Centre, Juniper Way
- Church of Christ the King, Mautravers Close
For information about the local candidates and their parties’ manifestos, visit our Bradley Stoke Local Elections 2011 page.
The Journal will be reporting LIVE from tonight’s count at Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre, starting at around 10:30pm.
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - 18th December 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - 2nd October 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - 16th March 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - 22nd March 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - 9th June 2017