BBC Bristol reports that work on a new MS Therapy Centre planned for a site between Bradley Stoke Stoke Way and Wheatfield Drive is to begin “by the end of May”.
The project caused controversy when the applicant, Moonstone Appeal, submitted revised plans that proposed access to the site from Wheatfield Drive rather than Bradley Stoke Way, as had been earlier agreed.
The charity claimed that access from Bradley Stoke Way would make the project too expensive due to the need to re-route an underground oil pipeline and fibre optic cables running along that side of the site.
The BBC report quotes the Moonstone Appeal’s Mike Gelder as saying the building work will be “sensitive” to neighbours on Wheatfield Drive and says some building materials will be “dropped over the fence” from Bradley Stoke Way.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021