BBC Bristol reports that work on a new MS Therapy Centre planned for a site between Bradley Stoke Stoke Way and Wheatfield Drive is to begin “by the end of May”.
The project caused controversy when the applicant, Moonstone Appeal, submitted revised plans that proposed access to the site from Wheatfield Drive rather than Bradley Stoke Way, as had been earlier agreed.
The charity claimed that access from Bradley Stoke Way would make the project too expensive due to the need to re-route an underground oil pipeline and fibre optic cables running along that side of the site.
The BBC report quotes the Moonstone Appeal’s Mike Gelder as saying the building work will be “sensitive” to neighbours on Wheatfield Drive and says some building materials will be “dropped over the fence” from Bradley Stoke Way.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom report for August - 3rd September 2020
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - 25th July 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - 14th July 2020