The Journal’s charity reader poll to find the best Christmas lights display on a residential property in Bradley Stoke is now underway.
Fans of our Facebook page have nominated five houses to take part in the poll, with the most popular attracting more than 70 ‘likes’ in just a couple of days.
The nominations are:
- 1 Great Meadow Road
- 10 Watch Elm Close
- 120 Wheatfield Drive
- 15 Tarragon Place
- 25 Juniper Way
The poll will run until midnight on Wednesday 2nd January 2013, giving you plenty of time to assess the contestants and even visit them in person (our photos don’t really do them justice).
Thanks to generous sponsorship from Hutchinson Legal & Associates, the owner/tenant of the winning property will be offered the chance to nominate a charity to receive a donation of £100.
For full details of the five nominated properties, including a HD photo slideshow and a map showing their locations, and to cast your vote, visit:
You can also take part using the voting panel that appears in the right-hand sidebar of this website.
Useful holiday link: Christmas 2012 Opening Hours in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021