Bradley Stoke’s ever-popular Town Council Fireworks Display takes place on Sunday (2nd November 2014) at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road [BS32 8HL, map].
As in previous years, entrance to the display is free but there will an entry point collection for the Mayor’s charities, which this year are the Royal British Legion and the Great Western Air Ambulance.
With the costs of the fireworks borne by the council, every penny collected at the event goes to charity. Last year, a total of £3,247 was raised through the collection and contributions from traders.
Gates open at 4:30pm with hot food served from 4:45pm. The display itself starts at 6pm.
No alcohol is allowed on site and sparklers are also forbidden.
Visitors are asked to walk to the venue as no car parking will be available at the Jubilee Centre or on neighbouring streets, with the exception of disabled badge holders.
Those arriving by car are advised to park at the Willow Brook Centre (Tesco Extra) [BS32 8EF, map] and walk to the display.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018