Every March, thousands of people across the country join together and pull out all the stops to get behind the Great Daffodil Appeal. By giving a little bit of time to do something they love, they’re supporting people living with a terminal illness.
The local Marie Curie Five Stokes Fundraising Group will be collecting at:
- Saturday 5th March – Willow Brook Centre/Superdrug
- Saturday 5th March – Superdrug, Cribbs Causeway
- Sunday 6th March – Superdrug, Cribbs Causeway
- Saturday 12th March – The Mall
Can you please spare an hour or two to help them collect? If so, please contact the Five Stokes Fundraising Group on 07855 564806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article originally appeared in the February 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine, delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in Charities
- Specsavers staff pedal and bake for Comic Relief - March 23rd, 2017
- Anorexia survivor launches charity fundraising campaign - January 13th, 2017
- Tesco relay raises thousands for cancer charity - November 21st, 2016
- Bradley Stoke man in team attempting 45-mile charity walk around Bristol - October 13th, 2016
- Lily, 4, donates hair to Little Princess Trust - August 15th, 2016
Share this article:
Tags: Marie Curie Cancer Care