Blood donation sessions have been held in Bradley Stoke for many years and they currently take place once a month. Sessions are also held at Little Stoke Community Hall and Patchway Community Centre.
Times for this Friday’s session are 1:30pm to 3:15pm and 5pm to 7:15pm.
Anyone between the ages of 17 and 60 who is fit and healthy can give blood and the process normally takes between 30 minutes and one hour.
The NBS offers an online enrolment and appointment booking service. For further information visit the NBS website or phone 0845 7 711 711.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Covid-19 surge testing coming to the Stokes in response to cases of Brazilian mutation - 28th February 2021
- Covid-19 community testing unit to open in Bradley Stoke on Monday - 17th January 2021
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017