Patient registrations for Bradley Stoke’s soon to open NHS dental practice have begun with the launch of a new website.
Phoenix Dental Ltd, which already operates practices in Almondsbury, Kingswood and Yate, has announced that Bradley Stoke’s first-ever NHS dentist will open on Monday 18th May.
Patients can now book check-up appointments online at: http://www.phoenixdental.co.uk/bradley_s/
Bookings are also being taken by telephone on 0117 9114441.
The two chair dental surgery will be based in ‘mall office unit #1′ (shown red in the plan below) on the first floor of the Willow Brook Centre.
A spokesperson for Phoenix Dental told The Journal that leaflets advertising the new practice will be distributed in the Willow Brook Centre this coming weekend (18th/19th April).
Related Links: NHS Dentists in Bradley Stoke and the Surrounding Area
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Pharmacy from Wednesday 6th May - 4th May 2015
- Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre to host World Mental Health Day event - 8th October 2014