Candidates from the three main political parties attended last night’s Election Forum in Bradley Stoke, an event organised by The Stokes and Patchway Churches.
The would-be MPs were asked questions on: the economy, global terrorism, climate change, family breakdown, race & immigration, religious freedom and morality.
The event attracted a large audience, despite clashing with the national leaders’ debate taking place at Bristol’s Arnolfini Centre.
If you attended the event, let us know what you thought by leaving a comment on this article.
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - 18th December 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - 2nd October 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - 16th March 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - 22nd March 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - 9th June 2017