Can your newsletter please look into and report on how impossible it is for working people to get an appointment to see a doctor at Bradley Stoke Surgery?
I have tried ringing up in the 8:30-9:30 window; never to get to talk to anyone.
When after 20 plus attempts, then someone will tell me all the appointments are gone.
I have made my self late for work by going there in the morning, only to find myself behind 25 other people.
We clearly desperately need more GPs in Bradley Stoke.
The current service is a poor joke, at the expense of people’s health.
Please investigate as I am sure I am not the only one thinking this.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Pharmacy from Wednesday 6th May - 4th May 2015
- Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre to host World Mental Health Day event - 8th October 2014