Can your newsletter please look into and report on how impossible it is for working people to get an appointment to see a doctor at Bradley Stoke Surgery?
I have tried ringing up in the 8:30-9:30 window; never to get to talk to anyone.
When after 20 plus attempts, then someone will tell me all the appointments are gone.
I have made my self late for work by going there in the morning, only to find myself behind 25 other people.
We clearly desperately need more GPs in Bradley Stoke.
The current service is a poor joke, at the expense of people’s health.
Please investigate as I am sure I am not the only one thinking this.
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Covid-19 community testing unit to open in Bradley Stoke on Monday - 17th January 2021
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016