Bradley Stoke’s new Sure Start family support centre is scheduled to open “early next year”, according to a report in the Bristol Evening Post.
South Gloucestershire Council announced back in December 2008 that the centre would be set up at Bowsland Green Primary School.
The new facility will be achieved through refurbishment of existing accommodation and the building of an extension.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- Covid-19 surge testing coming to the Stokes in response to cases of Brazilian mutation - 28th February 2021
- Covid-19 community testing unit to open in Bradley Stoke on Monday - 17th January 2021
- Residents urged to "help keep Bradley Stoke safe" following surge in Covid-19 cases - 21st December 2020
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017