Bradley Stoke’s new Sure Start family support centre is scheduled to open “early next year”, according to a report in the Bristol Evening Post.
South Gloucestershire Council announced back in December 2008 that the centre would be set up at Bowsland Green Primary School.
The new facility will be achieved through refurbishment of existing accommodation and the building of an extension.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in Healthcare
- ‘Living Well with Dementia‘ roadshow in Bradley Stoke on Wednesday 23rd May - 20th May 2018
- Ask the Doctor: Christmas preparations - 11th December 2017
- Event will offer hope to parents of children with neurological conditions - 7th June 2016
- New opening hours at Bradley Stoke Pharmacy from Wednesday 6th May - 4th May 2015
- Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre to host World Mental Health Day event - 8th October 2014