James Spencer has been a keen photographer for a number of years and has lived in Bradley Stoke for four years. He has now decided to start a new business called James Spencer Photography, utilising his skills and vast experience in the industry.
The business is based in Pursey Drive, Bradley Stoke, Bristol where James has established his own photographic studio.
“My key aim is to ideally reach out to all families and individuals in the Bradley Stoke and Bristol area whatever their age or background, and ensure professional photographic products are within reach of all these people whatever their budget.”
“There is nothing better than having wonderful memories of the whole family or special occasions that you can treasure or give as presents to your loved ones.”
James will be offering many photographic services including Family portraits, Pet portraits, Wedding photography, Fashion photography, Event photography and Graduation and Prom photography services. All of these products are available either at James’ studio in Bradley Stoke or at a customer’s house or event.
Details of a number of very special offers to celebrate this new venture can be found on The Bradley Stoke Journal’s business showcase page for James Spencer Photography.
Last 5 posts in Business
- Dunkley’s named top independent firm in the South West - December 6th, 2019
- Highlighting local firms’ roles in the UK’s new aircraft carrier project - July 4th, 2019
- Local accountants scoop marketing award - December 3rd, 2018
- Local hotel opens new alfresco dining area - May 15th, 2018
- New business centre opens in Bradley Stoke - February 22nd, 2018