A drunk driver who led police through residential streets at speeds of up to 70mph has been spared a jail sentence – despite being banned at the time.
Kristopher Bowler, of Merryweather Close, admitted dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, failing to provide a breath specimen and driving without insurance when he appeared at Bristol Crown Court last week.
Despite having ten previous convictions for driving while banned, Bowler was given a two-year community order and told to abide by a curfew for the next six months.
Read more: Dangerous driver spared prison term (Bristol Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020