A drunk driver who led police through residential streets at speeds of up to 70mph has been spared a jail sentence – despite being banned at the time.
Kristopher Bowler, of Merryweather Close, admitted dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, failing to provide a breath specimen and driving without insurance when he appeared at Bristol Crown Court last week.
Despite having ten previous convictions for driving while banned, Bowler was given a two-year community order and told to abide by a curfew for the next six months.
Read more: Dangerous driver spared prison term (Bristol Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021