A drunk driver who led police through residential streets at speeds of up to 70mph has been spared a jail sentence – despite being banned at the time.
Kristopher Bowler, of Merryweather Close, admitted dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, failing to provide a breath specimen and driving without insurance when he appeared at Bristol Crown Court last week.
Despite having ten previous convictions for driving while banned, Bowler was given a two-year community order and told to abide by a curfew for the next six months.
Read more: Dangerous driver spared prison term (Bristol Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020
- Change of hands for Bright Sparks pre-schools - July 8th, 2020
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020