A drunk driver who led police through residential streets at speeds of up to 70mph has been spared a jail sentence – despite being banned at the time.
Kristopher Bowler, of Merryweather Close, admitted dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, failing to provide a breath specimen and driving without insurance when he appeared at Bristol Crown Court last week.
Despite having ten previous convictions for driving while banned, Bowler was given a two-year community order and told to abide by a curfew for the next six months.
Read more: Dangerous driver spared prison term (Bristol Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020