An Olveston couple have complained to Tesco after allegedly finding a four-inch metal screw inside a pre-cooked chicken purchased from the firm’s Bradley Stoke superstore.
“There was no way the chicken could have swallowed it so we want to know how it got inside” said Tom Ryan.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020