An Olveston couple have complained to Tesco after allegedly finding a four-inch metal screw inside a pre-cooked chicken purchased from the firm’s Bradley Stoke superstore.
“There was no way the chicken could have swallowed it so we want to know how it got inside” said Tom Ryan.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021