An Olveston couple have complained to Tesco after allegedly finding a four-inch metal screw inside a pre-cooked chicken purchased from the firm’s Bradley Stoke superstore.
“There was no way the chicken could have swallowed it so we want to know how it got inside” said Tom Ryan.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020