The question is which lane do you use to exit for Bradley Stoke from the A38 Northbound/Patchway?
There are four lanes at the junction; two for the A38 northbound & M5 and two right hand lanes, but the road ends if you use lane 3 and is a constant battleground of horns and worse as you exit for Bradley Stoke.
So the question again is which lane do you use to exit for Bradley Stoke from the A38 Northbound/Patchway?
- Lane 3; or
- Lane 4
Please vote and respond to the thread 🙂
Ed: Before answering, readers might like to view this series of photos taken at the roundabout: http://on.fb.me/1YdJ6Lw
Related link: MetroBus Build in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020
- Rabbit Roundabout improvements: Completion date slips into October - 21st October 2020
- Legal e-scooter trial expected to start soon - 10th October 2020
- Roadworks in the Stokes: Plenty more to come! - 8th October 2020
- Woodlands Lane roundabout resurfacing set to start on Thursday - 16th September 2020