The question is which lane do you use to exit for Bradley Stoke from the A38 Northbound/Patchway?
There are four lanes at the junction; two for the A38 northbound & M5 and two right hand lanes, but the road ends if you use lane 3 and is a constant battleground of horns and worse as you exit for Bradley Stoke.
So the question again is which lane do you use to exit for Bradley Stoke from the A38 Northbound/Patchway?
- Lane 3; or
- Lane 4
Please vote and respond to the thread 🙂
Ed: Before answering, readers might like to view this series of photos taken at the roundabout: http://on.fb.me/1YdJ6Lw
Related link: MetroBus Build in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Transport
- Bus timetable changes on M1 & 73 from Sunday - 10th April 2021
- Raised table proposed for Brook Way zebra crossing - 4th April 2021
- 'Hop-on, hop-off' e-scooter hire scheme arrives in the Stokes - 14th February 2021
- Bus service frequencies to be reduced from Sunday - 22nd January 2021
- Trench Lane road closure extended by another month - 22nd October 2020