Bradley Stoke residents have a chance to talk to their MP, Jack Lopresti, this Friday (11th March) when he holds a surgery in the town.
The surgery runs from 4pm to 6pm and appointments may be made by phoning 01454 617783 or emailing email@example.com.
Mr Lopresti has recently honoured his pre-election pledge to publish all his MP’s expenses on his website. However, since the pledge was made, Parliament has decided that the expenses of all MPs should be centrally published; these are now available on the website of the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA).
According a Bristol Evening Post article published in December last year, Mr Lopresti received the largest of the payments made to the ten MPs serving Bristol and the surrounding area.
Last 5 posts in Politics
- Jack Lopresti re-elected for fourth term as MP - 18th December 2019
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor launches new political party - 2nd October 2019
- Liberal Democrats select prospective candidate for Filton and Bradley Stoke - 16th March 2019
- Labour party selects local MP candidate - 22nd March 2018
- Jack Lopresti holds FaBS but has majority halved - 9th June 2017