Bradley Stoke shoppers will get the chance to meet magical children’s characters Ben Elf and his best friend Princess Holly at the Willow Brook Centre this half-term holiday.
Children will be able to see the popular characters from kids’ TV’s Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom when they make personal appearances at the shopping centre on Friday 20th February at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm.
There will also be a free craft workshop running from 10.30am to 3.30pm where children can make elf hats or fairy wands.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to welcoming Ben & Holly to Willow Brook. We know they are big favourites with our little shoppers so I’m sure it will prove a popular day.”
More info: Willow Brook Centre
Send us a photo of your children meeting Ben & Holly! We’ll put them on our Facebook page and the best will be printed in our March magazine.
Last 5 posts in Leisure
- Deciding on a New Year’s resolution? Why not join our choir – Stokes Singers? - 8th January 2020
- Twenty years of the Young at Heart Club - 18th September 2019
- Win a year’s free gym membership at Anytime Fitness in Bradley Stoke - 18th May 2019
- Art group gives 'God of the Three Brooks' a face - 30th March 2019
- Fireworks raise £2,810 for mayor’s charities - 8th December 2018