I have just noticed a large number of parking restriction signs have just gone up in the main car park of the Willow Brook Centre.
Looks like all the whole back section of the car park (what appears to be at least one third of the whole Willow Brook car parking area) is now reserved for only “staff and visitors with parking permits”, while the spaces near the Tesco store and the other stores appear to have a 4 hour maximum parking with a private company enforcing this.
Someone who visits the shops and then goes for a bite to eat may find themselves clamped.
I had never previously had issues parking there even on a Saturday, however with all the back section of the car park unavailable unless you work onsite at the Willow Brook Centre, I think there will be parking issues coming, especially at Christmas time.
Photo: Archive image of the Willow Brook Centre car park.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - June 9th, 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - September 19th, 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - September 6th, 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - August 10th, 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - August 2nd, 2019